Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cruise???

When my grandma passed away last month, my grandpa talked about how much he would like to go on a cruise as a family. At the time, I thought it would be fun, but didn't really think it would happen.

I got home from class tonight & my mom told me to check my summer schedule and give me a list of available dates that I could go on a cruise because Grandpa had called and DOES want to go on a cruise this summer! I'm super excited....how cool will that be???

hmm...I need to get a passport. I don't even know where to begin on that one...

1 comment:

  1. Most post offices will take your picture and process your application but call ahead to make sure you know that it does. I know the main one in corpus will, that's where I got mine done but I got my picture taken at a walgreens or something. But do it fast! Passports take several weeks to be processed and you never know how long... do it asap!

    ReplyDelete