Amanda, Tori, and I went to the Hooks game tonight & had an absolute blast! Those two are crazy-fun. We had second row tickets right on the 3rd baseline. :) It was chilly (even Tori thought so) and I was very much thankful that Amanda had a blanket in her car. We are definitely doing it again soooon (hint hint Amanda...need free tickets again ;) ). Here's a couple pics from tonight...and, unfortunately, I couldn't seem to get a picture with all three of us in it.



On another note, Amanda & I will be running a 5k this coming Saturday. It should be fun...if I make it. LOL.Beach to Bay is quickly approaching. 5 weeks from today (aah!!!) I got a team together with friends from church (and one from school). It's gonna be a blast. Some of us have started running every morning at 515. I have done that once so far, but I'm going to try to run MWF of this week at 515 and TR I'll go to the gym...But...we'll see how that works. Lord knows how much early mornings & I don't get along. LOL.
Funny story: Last Tuesday, I went and ran with them at 515 & came home to shower & get ready for school. I was so tired that when I got out of the shower & began to put lotion on my legs, I realized that I had only shaved one leg. Genius, I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment