Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Productive Day

Yesterday, my aunt borrowed my car, so I decided that I would use all day to study and write my Voltaire paper for Philosophy. While the books lay open and the laptop turned on, I:
  • did 4 loads of laundry
  • washed & dried sheets & comforter
  • sorted through some old clothes to take to Goodwill
  • organized my closet
  • cleaned my bathtub
  • hung my newest crosses & picture I got for Christmas
  • hung my dry erase calendar on the wall
  • moved my bed
  • cleaned out Pablo's fish bowl (for the first time since Christmas)
  • semi-reorganized my scrapbooking drawers
  • and began organizing/throwing away the other junk that has accumulated.
  • after dropping my car @ my aunt's, I ran home the 3.4 miles!
So, while my Voltaire paper still sits, waiting to be written, at least I have a clean closet???

No comments:

Post a Comment