Friday, April 17, 2009

Blue Angels Air Show

Today Brittany, Curtis, Korbyn, and I went to the Blue Angels Airshow on base. It was so much fun...I'm gonna miss them so much when they move in 3 weeks. :( Okay, not gonna cry---gonna tell you about our fun day!

We started off the day with Brittany, Korbyn & I eating breakfast. Brittany cooked for eggs, bacon, biscuits, and chocolate gravy for me! Chocolate gravy is SOOOO yummy. She says it's an Arkansas thing (have you had it, Kasey?)...and trust me, its good...i need to remember to ask her for the recipe.
Later on, we went to the airshow and watched the Blue Angels do some fun flips and turns and all sorts of cool looking stuff that would make me throw up if I was in the plane, lol. Korbyn was so good & actually slept for probably 30 minutes or so while the BAs were flying everywhere & being so loud.

Here's the pics (and I'm trying to put them in a slide show...I am too impatient to wait for them to upload the other way):

No comments:

Post a Comment