Saturday, April 26, 2008

Summer Job

So, my parents want me to get a part time summer job in order to bring in more money for a (possible) car payment, if I were to ever get a new car. Not really sure what I would do...

So, I was thinking. (Scary, right).
Say I want to make $150 a week. If I don't count weekends (so just m-f) thats $30 a day. So, if I can get 5 families to pay $30 a morning to have me come watch their kids, I could make $150 a week, or $600 a month! WOW!
So, I've already got 2 familes that have asked me to sit on a weekly basis throughout the summer. Would anyone else?

So I'm thinking 9am to 1pm. Monday-Friday. $30 a day (up to 3 kids). And if you don't have 3 kids, you can combine with someone if you don't want to pay the whole $30.
Anybody game?

1 comment: