Monday, April 21, 2008

Fallin' Apart

So first, I fell off the curb at church & hurt myself. Then I got sunburnt while running. Then, last Monday, while swimming in class, I pushed off the wall really hard & hurt my left lug & couldn't run. Wednesday it felt better, so I decided to give myself an extra day for my leg to completely heal, so decided to run Friday afternoon. Before I even got the chance to run, my back started hurting & still hasn't stopped. It's my lower back on the left & it's one centralized spot. It comes & goes, but when it goes, it only goes for a few minutes.

Please pray that it gets better soon. I really miss running. And Beach to Bay is 3 weeks from this saturday. AAH!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, that's a whole lot of injuries. I hope you feel better. Good luck on the marathon, how long is it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the running and the blogging Amber! Great job!
    And thanks for linking to my blog.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. my leg of the run is 4.4 miles. I'm running the last leg! (so I get to cross the finish line! talk about feeling accomplished...haha)

    ReplyDelete