Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Today & Next Semester

Well, today 2 of my 4 classes were canceled! It was great because I got time to work on my Lesson Plans for my Principles of Teaching in the Church class & I got to take time to look over next semester's catalog & register for classes.

I'm only going to take 12 hours next semester.

Mondays & Wednesdays (9am to 2:20pm):
9:00-10:20am PHYS 1303-001 Stars & Galaxies (Robert J. Johnson)
11:00-12:20pm KINE 1121-001 Water Aerobics, Beginning (staff)
1:00-2:20pm KINE 2118-150 Swimming, Intermediate (staff)
TBA MUAP 1169-023 Piano 1 (Linda B. Weber)

Tuesdays(1pm to 6:30pm):
1:00-3:30pm BIB 4391 Biblical Interpretation (Kathy Maxwell)
4:00-6:30pm CED 3373 Christian Worship (Doug Jackson)

I am REALLY excited about the Stars & Galaxies class & the piano class! That's totally going to be awesome!!!

Well, my first class of the day is going to begin soon. :)
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment