There are SO SO many things in my life that I'm thankful for...though I don't always express my thankfulness. So, today, Thanksgiving Day, I'm going to make a list of some of the things I'm thankful for (in no particular order):
- friends
- family--mom, bill, kasey, maggie, megan, tori, amanda
- extended family--all of them
- church family
- I'm thankful for not only the privilege to go to school and get an education, but to go to a CHRISTIAN school and learn about GOD!
- my professors. Not many people can say that they love all their professors, but I do. They love us, care about us, and most importantly, pray for us.
- Audie- I think I'm the only person in the world who can honestly and truly say that they love their boss in a way that they would do anything and everything in their power to help them out. Audie continuously challenges me in my leadership, my walk with the Lord, and in all areas of Children's Ministry.
- Hollie- Hollie has been my mentor for a couple of months now, and I am truly blessed to have someone who opens her heart and is completely honest with me. She just had Sam last month, but she continues to bless me in so many ways, despite her busy (and sleepless) schedule.
- Kyrie Lynn Goodhart- my BEST friend! We've been friends for over 17 years & I had the privilege last weekend of being her Maid of Honor (see previous post)! She is someone who is always there for me, even when she's a zillion miles away in Utah.
- Samantha--my BFFN :) Since we started hanging out in May, I've grown to love you more and more. You are a beautiful woman of God & I love you sooo much!
- The Kratz family- I've sorta wiggled my way into all of your lives (Dottie & Bo, Brady & Rebecca, Brandy & Noe) and you've accepted me! Started out watching H,C, and S, and now I'm watching all of the Kratz grandkids (H, C, S, and A) and feel like I am really a part of your family.
- I am so thankful for my friendship with Rebecca--I love shopping with you, spending time with you & the kids, and even working out with you...and laughing about your age. You're 30-what?!?!? ;)
- My life group: Hollie, Aaron, Sam, Susan, Tim, Paul, James, Berea, Anna, Phil, Lindsey, Brooke, Chase, Pepper, Samantha, Christi, David, Alex, Jacob, JT, and everyone else that I didn't mention. I love you all and am SO thankful I can share with you as we dig deeper into God's word.
- I am most of all thankful for the love of My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! Without Him, I am nothing. He is my everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment