Monday, November 2, 2009

Still praying...still hopeful

I'm still praying for Joe. Here's a link to the latest update:
Joe's co-pilot was found. Still searching for Joe. The first few days, it was kind of surreal to me. Yes, I knew it was him missing. But it wasn't until I saw his picture in the paper. That's when it became real. Please join me in praying for Joe. Tonight at 8pm we prayed for him. I don't know who 'we' is, but we prayed for him. There was a link on my friend Tawny's facebook that said to pray at 8pm. I was in class, but (Sorry Dr. Johnston if you read this) totally not paying attention to the lecture. This is a link to what their family would like for us to pray about: http://senduit.com/b8c5ea

Will you join us in prayer? Even though it's past 8pm, let's continue to lift Joe up.


No comments:

Post a Comment