Highlights in my life as of late:
- Haven't been having as many Migraines lately, but I still have had several since my last appointment. I will be going back to the doctor on March 4th.
- I went to the dentist for the first time since 2001. I had 8 surface cavities. But, my dentist (whom I also babysit for), said since it's been that long since I've been to the dentist that that's not too bad. I will be having them filled sometime in the near future.
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE my life group. It's such a fun group & we laugh together, cry together, worship together, and study His Word together. :)
- School is extremely tough on me right now...well, just World Lit and Philosophy. There's so much reading and I'm just not comprehending well...but I'm know God will get me through it.
- Physics, Supervised Ministry, and Cross Cultural Ministry classes are going very well.
- I've been taking some dance classes...I've learned the Tango, Waltz, Foxtrot, Rumba, Country Waltz, and Two Step. All in a 1 hour class period. I have two more lessons to take, both that I'm taking tomorrow.
slow down little lady! you're gonna make yourself sick!! oh well, i guess that's what being young is for! I wish you were around to babysit Jackson for me! He'd love you so much! Come check out the blog, he's all over it! Miss you!!
ReplyDelete