I love new friends.
I do NOT like bad cats.
I'll start off with the bad cat story so that I can end this post on a happy note. :)
My stinkin' bad cat (Dax) tripped me last night as I was making my way up the stairs to go to bed. This was because he was excited it was bed time (it was after midnight) and he wanted to sleep in my room. So I was going up the stairs, and he tripped me, causing me to drop my lovely phone. As I watched it bounce down the stairs, I could tell it was gonna be a bad break. It broke to pieces, but between Bill and I, we were able to fix it. Except for the part where the charger goes in. So, my phone can't be charged... the Sprint store wouldn't fix it, and the cheapest phone I could get there(without renewing my contract) was over $200. I looked on craigslist, but the only ones I could find online were all from this store called Apex. So, I went there & the guys were really nice. They had some used phones that they wanted to sell for $120, $130, and $140 but I said I couldn't afford that but needed something because I use it for work. So, they asked where I worked & I told him the church, and he was like Oh, you work for a church? Hang on. So he goes into this back room and came back and said that I could take my choice of any of the phones for $100. So mom transferred some money for me, and I got a new one (well, a new to me one--it's a Katana II and looks really nice...I'm waiting for it to activate-takes 4 hours).
Stinkin' cat---making me spend a hundred bucks. :(
Okay--New friends!!! YAY!
Today, I had lunch at Chili's (yum) with an awesome girl, Brittany, who has been coming to Oso for awhile now. She's got the cutest little boy, Korbyn, and she was so much fun to hang out with and talk to. I am so glad to have a new friend near my age. Anyway, I am so excited about our new friendship and what God has in store for us! :)
Well, I've got a paper due in 3 hours and have MAJOR writers block, so I better get busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment