I have been having HORRIBLE migraines over the past two weeks or so...7 in 9 days actually.
I went to the doctor yesterday & told her that & she said I needed to let my profs know I wouldn't be in class that afternoon & I needed to see a neurologist, stat (well, she didn't say stat, but she did say that day). After a brief freak out moment on my part, I told her that my cousin's dad gets migraines from yogurt (it's a food allergy that triggers migraines), and that I had thought about the different foods I have eaten and I realized I had eaten a bagel and cream cheese for 10 mornings. I ate them Monday - Thursday of last week, Friday I burnt it, got ticked and threw it away, Saturday I was out (but bought more at HEB Sat night), and then I ate them Sunday-Tuesday mornings as well. Well, since last Monday, I've had a migraine every day except Friday and Saturday (the days I didn't eat a bagel and cream cheese).
We came to the conclusion that I must have developed an allergy to either the bagels or the cream cheese and I am on strict orders to not eat either one for a minimum of a month. After a month, she'll check me again & then i'll be allowed to eat bagels for two weeks (no cream cheese) and see if I have one. If not, then we'll try me eating cream cheese for two weeks (no bagels).
I got some new Imitrex pills and she told me if I have another really bad one (like the throwing up, can't stand it one I had Thursday), I'm supposed to immediately go in to see her. Because, I guess people who have brain aneurisms start out by having a lot of migraines...
Prayers, please!!!
whoa! I bet you're right. You probably have an allergy. I hope everything works out and I hope it's not anything more serious or an even bigger allergy to like all dairy or something.
ReplyDelete