Saturday, September 6, 2008

My 2nd Birthday

So, since everything (except dinner) was a major bummer on my actual birthday, I pretended Thursday was my birthday.

I woke up with plenty of time to get up & ready (so that started my day out well).

I had gotten a call from FinAid on Wed afternoon that I missed, so I went to the FinAid office to sign the back of some form. Then this AWESOME lady said that I would be able to go online in one week and accept my award. Then a week or so later, Ill get a light blue letter in the mail and I'll get my money October 3rd. I was like, "excuse me?' And she said, "huh?" I explained all the stuff I'd gone through the day before, and she said no that everything had been straightened out and my paperwork was being processed as we spoke (she had handed my file over to someone before she explained the going online stuff).

Then I ran into Morgan (who, in high school was like a brother to me). We talked for a good 30 minutes until he was late leaving for work and I was almost late for my PIANO lesson.

My PIANO lesson was AWESOME!!! I had so much fun & the prof kept saying how impressed she was (basically that I've taught myself just about everything I know about piano). It was so fun.

Then, I went to the mall and walked around for a bit. Didn't find anything I really wanted.

I went to Audie's and we picked up Megan J from school and took her to her first Dance class. They didn't let us stay inside and watch, but we did sit in the car and watch through the window. Erin came and watched us too. It was adorable & she LOVED it.

Then we picked up Alex & went back to Audie's. Alex & I swam for a bit while Audie and Megan made chicken nuggets and mac and cheese.

I babysat at 630 & was home by a few minutes after 9. I just kinda relaxed and played online.
I think I was in bed by 10. :-)

It was a great 2nd birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment