Sunday, May 18, 2008

Beach to Bay Pictures

Well, my team ran it in 5 hours & 12 minutes! So exciting! We are talking about possibly running in more races together throughout the next year until the next Beach to Bay & trying to beat our times!

anyway, here are some pictures:

our Oso Creek Jersey's (on the back, it said "I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me") and our team number: 1362! (there were over 1700 teams!)
this one is of the timing chip that i had to attach to my shoe---at the finish, i ran over a sensor that marked my time. pretty cool...

this was me on the way to the race---when i realized it was actually happening.

Colleen & I after she ran her leg, but before I ran mine!
It was so much fun! Although I am VERY sore today.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, sweetie! We are very proud of you!

    Oh, and Jacoby has been talking to you on his toy phone a lot lately. It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!

    I'm glad you made it!


    was it hard? did you hit your "wall"?

    how long is that thing anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. my leg was 4.4 miles, but total it was 26.2 miles (a marathon). it was lots of fun, but it was hard work...i'm going to start training for next year as soon as this years soreness wears off...haha

    ReplyDelete