Thursday, May 29, 2008

back to Arkansas!!!

I am going back to Arkansas!!!

I asked for a weekend of in July in order to go tubing with Megan, Tori, and Amanda & Audie said I could take a whole week off!

So, from July 7th to 14th, I'm off!

The plan is to leave after church on Sunday (6th) and make it to at least the Dallas area (possibly stay with gma & gpa shearer?). Then leave early (like 7ish) Monday morning & drive the rest of the way to Arkansas and get there hopefully as the boys are waking up from naps!

Then hang with them for a few days, head back toward Round Rock on Thursday (& stay with my cousin & her new baby?). Then Friday evening, meet up with Megan, Tori, and Amanda and go tubing. Then have mom meet me in San Antonio Sunday afternoon & we can hang Sunday & Monday & get back Monday night.

I HAVE A VACATION! YAYZ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment