I have begun to read this blog quite often--I love reading MckMama's humor, seeing her pics, and seeing her live out her faith. Anyway, every Monday, she has "Not Me" Mondays, so I thought that I would join this week. Here is MckMama's "Not Me Monday."


I did not have leftover pizza for breakfast both Saturday morning and this morning.
I did not take a 2 hour nap yesterday and then stayed up way too late because I couldn't sleep. I did not watch 4 episodes of Bones while trying to get to sleep either, nope, not me.
I did not actually get all my homework for this week done early...by Saturday night... so that I could not take the aforementioned nap...
I did not paint my toenails blue over the teal that they were just because I couldn't find the nail polish remover. I would never do that. :)
I did not forget to mail a congrats card to my friend and just found it last night. Nope.
I did not burn a blister onto my thumb with my hair straightener. I would never do something like that.
I did not buy Fun Dip and eat in the car, while driving home yesterday. Not me. I also did not spill that Fun Dip all over my pants and my arms. Not me. And of course, I did not lick it off of my arm because I didn't want it to go to waste. Nope, not me.
No comments:
Post a Comment