Tuesday, August 26, 2008

got it fixed

my classes were fixed.

the cashier's office had dropped me because I hadn't done what they hadn't told me to do (does that make sense?) about installment plans.

So, after waiting in line at the registrar, then cashiers, then registrar, then going to 3 department heads and practically begging to be let into full classes, then back to registrar and back to the cashiers, I was able to get all the classes back that I had been dropped from.

Astronomy seems like it'll be a cool class. The prof seems like he's one of those teachers who really has a passion about what he teaches and that he cares about his students. Although he wasn't to happy that nobody in class had bought the book yet. So, we're having a quiz over the first chapter tomorrow.

Water Aerobics seems like it'll be lots of fun. There's a girl I went to high school with in the class, so I'll have someone to hang out with.

Swimming is going to be a great workout, I'm sure. The prof also seems to love swimming and everything about water.

I haven't met my Piano prof yet. She's supposed to call or email me to let me know when my lesson will be.

Biblical Interpretation is going to be HARD! I can't even begin to describe it yet...I'm still kinda in shock. :)

Christian Worship is going to be a fun class...Lots of discussion went on today, and I really liked the way our Prof let everyone have their turn at speaking and he really valued everyone's opinion. I was to chicken to say anything, so hopefully, I'll be able to talk before I totally screw up my participation grade.

Oh, and a guy who was my youth group leader when I was 12 - 14 years old is in both my Biblical Interp and Christian Worship classes.

Well, I'm going to go read for that Astronomy quiz now...

No comments:

Post a Comment