Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

Don't come back another day.

I really really do NOT like rain.

Especially with thunderstorms. And lightening. And tornadoes.

Hurricane Dolly...hurry up & leave, please.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amber!!!

    I'm so glad to hear from you, thanks for praying for my baby.

    I just checked your blog earlier today but didn't have a chance to leave a comment! I'm so glad you were able to go on vacation :) Glad to hear Kasey and her family are doing well. I would love to go work out with you sometime. 10:30 might be a little late but 9:30 isn't :) Not sure if you'd be interested in going at that time but as long as I know a couple hours in advance I can put the kiddos to bed and go! Of course Ben will be there with them, haha. Let me know :)

    Are you involved in the fall festival planning? I'm excited to be involved again this year, it was so nice to see so many people at the spring festival!

    See you soon,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I'm an oddball and LOVE LOVE LOVE stormy weather! I wanted to go out to the beach and check it out but too bad they are closed :)

    ReplyDelete